Marketing & Administration Assistant (A190)
Host company profile:
Through the development of specialist software, and through the development of unique investment relationships, the company brings truly global solutions to the clients. This company helps property investors get back in charge of their debt.
Duration & Dates:
3 months min. (Ideally 6 months). Flexible start dates.
The position offered will require the intern to work continually on a daily basis and it involves regular communication and reporting to the intern’s manager. The intern’s tasks will involve:
– General corporate communication: email and phone
– Coordinating the issuing of press releases
– Assist in the content gathering and collating of videos, e-books, articles, interviews etc.
– Submission of written articles to article directories
– Preparing and submitting online presentations/videos
– Promoting the business through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn etc
– Understanding of marketing principles & how to implement them
– Strong internet know-how
– Strong understanding of websites, Blogs, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing etc.
– Basic office administration know-how
– Very good communication skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
100€ per week
To apply for this offer and for more information please email us your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org