Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. We update this policy from time to time so please do return and review this policy regularly.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under General Data Protection Regulations we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you, to request a copy of your personal data or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- If you’re not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office, Ireland’s supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.dataprotection.ie). We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can endeavour to resolve it for you.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding the above statement please contact us at Internships Ireland at email@example.com or by post to:
Internships Ireland, Carra House, 12 West Pier, Howth, co Dublin, D13A4V8