Internships Ireland offers candidates, in all fields, an opportunity to gain professional experience in their area. The positions are non paid training positions and they are available in Dublin and throughout Ireland. The Internship Program will give you entry to Ireland’s leading and successful organisations.
Unpaid internships are usually chosen by students who are still in education or have just left education.The key benefits for this kind of placement are as follows;
• Gain an understanding how work is conducted in Ireland
• Improve your ability to speak English
• Understand the Irish work ethic
• Experience cultural diversity
Students must be prepared to fund and pay for their entire stay in the Ireland. Many of our students are funded by the Leonardo da Vinci Mobility programme.
Internships Ireland ensures that you receive training compatible with your employment and/or educational history. We provide work placements which match the career objectives of each trainee. Placements range from 4 weeks onwards, the longer the placement the more beneficial the work experience.
Choose from any of the following fields or specify your preferences and we will endeavor to match your request with a suitable organisation:
• Human Resources
• Secretarial & Administration
• Information Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Import/Export, Foreign Trade
• Graphics & Design & Web Design
• Health Care & Pharmaceuticals
• Tourism & Leisure
• Hotel, Catering & Hospitality
• Accounting, Finance & Banking
• Ecology and Environmental
• … plus many more
Internships Ireland offers a unique way in which to develop personal and career goals through work experience in most vocational areas of study. The programme aims to provide a means ofimproving existing English language skills in a professional environment, enhance employment opportunities within an increasingly competitive employment market andincrease awareness of international business and practical work experience.
Advantages of completing an internship in Ireland through Internships Ireland include;
• Specialized work experience directly aligned to your field of study or current profession.
• The opportunity to develop links with industry and business in Ireland.
• A favourable time for obtaining references from well known reputable Host Organisations which can be of enormous benefit in supporting future career advances.
• The opportunity to gain credit for university/college studies while completing a practical placement.
• Professional industry experience that greatly improves English language knowledge and aninsight into Irish work practice and labour procedures.
• The opportunity to develop close links with people with the host organization who may act asmentors in your future career.
If you would like to gain practical experience by working in any of the areas mentioned plus many more, register online now or contact us for any further information.
Once your application is completed, we will contact you via your e-mail address. Internships Ireland offers numerous internships to help you improve yours skills in a professioal working environment. Also, you will be living in an extremely dynamic and friendly culture in Ireland.